April 5, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN LAKE COUNTY RECOGNIZES NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH WEEK
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
Office: 352-589-6424, After Hours: 352-728-7662
Lake County – The Florida Department of Health in Lake County (DOH-Lake) joins the American Public Health Association (APHA) in the observance of National Public Health Week, April 4th – 10th, 2016. The theme is “Healthiest Nation 2030”.This celebration brings national awareness about public health issues.
No events at this time
- Make A Safe Splash This Memorial Day!
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Tobacco Free Partnership of Lake County Raises Awareness on the Dangers of Tobacco
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Florida Department of Health in Lake County to Observe Healthy and Safe Swimming Week
- OFFICES TO CLOSE IN OBSERVANCE OF MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
352-771-5500, After Hours 352-516-8110, Fax 352-669-3166
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals