2018 CHIP TEAM MEETING PRESS RELEASE
May 01, 2018
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
Office: 352-589-6424, After Hours: 352-728-7662
Eustis, FL– The Florida Department of Health in Lake County is inviting the public to help support a culture of health in the community. Opportunities to participate include upcoming community health improvement plan (CHIP) webinars, team focus group events and quarterly meetings.
2018 Dates and Times
Thursday, May 31, 2018* 10:00am-12:00pm
Thursday, August 30, 2018* 10:00am-12:00pm
Thursday, November 29, 2018 (virtual) 10:00am-12:00pm
*Held at the Eustis Community Center, 601 Northshore Drive, Eustis, FL 32726.
Who should attend?
- County Government & Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Hospitals & Emergency Medical Service Providers
- Philanthropic & Health Financing Organizations
- State Agencies & Programs
- Elected Officials
- County Health Department Staff
- Social Service Facilities & Service Providers
- Coalitions & Advocacy Groups
- Media Outlets
- Mental Health Facilities & Service Providers
- Healthcare Facilities & Service Providers
Interested attendees are asked to RSVP in advance to DOHLakeCHIP@flhealth.gov. More information about CHIP activities can be found at lake.floridahealth.gov or by contacting Page Barningham at (352) 589-6424.