2019 COMMUNITY HEALTH IMPROVEMENT PLANNING (CHIP) IN LAKE COUNTY
May 13, 2019
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
Office: 352-589-6424, After Hours: 352-728-7662
Eustis, FL– The Florida Department of Health in Lake County is inviting the public to help support a culture of health in the community. Opportunities to participate include upcoming community health improvement plan (CHIP) webinars, team events, and focus group meetings.
2019 Focus Group Conference Calls
Date: fourth Friday of every month
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (OBESITY focus group)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (SUBSTANCE ABUSE focus group)
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (ACCESS to FOOD & NUTRITION focus group)
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (ACCESS to PRIMARY CARE focus group)
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (DIABETES focus group)
By Computer or Phone: You can join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/867260533 , JoinGoToMeeting.com or audio-only:
(866) 899-4679 Code/ID: 867-260-533
Who should attend?
- County Government & Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Hospitals & Emergency Medical Service Providers
- Philanthropic & Health Financing Organizations
- State Agencies & Programs
- Elected Officials
- County Health Department Staff
- Social Service Facilities & Service Providers
- Coalitions & Advocacy Groups
- Media Outlets
- Mental Health Facilities & Service Providers
- Healthcare Facilities & Service Providers
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @HealthyFla. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.