REVISED DATE FOR 2019 COMMUNITY HEALTH IMPROVEMENT PLANNING (CHIP) IN LAKE COUNTY
July 15, 2019
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
Office: 352-589-6424, After Hours: 352-728-7662
Eustis, FL– The Florida Department of Health in Lake County is inviting the public to help support a culture of health in the community. Opportunities to participate include upcoming community health improvement plan (CHIP) webinars, team focus group events meetings.
2019 Date and Time
Thursday, August 22, 2019* from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Cooper Memorial Library, 2525 Oakley Seaver Drive
Community Room 108 A/B Clermont, FL 34711
*rescheduled from Aug. 1, 2019
Who should attend?
- County Government & Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Hospitals & Emergency Medical Service Providers
- Philanthropic & Health Financing Organizations
- State Agencies & Programs
- Elected Officials
- County Health Department Staff
- Social Service Facilities & Service Providers
- Coalitions & Advocacy Groups
- Media Outlets
- Mental Health Facilities & Service Providers
- Healthcare Facilities & Service Providers
Interested attendees are asked to RSVP in advance to DOHLakeCHIP@flhealth.gov. More information about CHIP activities can be found at lake.floridahealth.gov or by contacting Shelly Persaud at (352) 483-7952.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @HealthyFla. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.