FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN LAKE COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW APPOINTMENT-BASED IMMUNIZATION SYSTEM AT LAKE SQUARE MALL
January 26, 2021
January 26, 2021
Florida Department of Health in Lake County Introduces New Appointment-Based Immunization System at Lake Square Mall
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
After Hours: 352-729-1754
Eustis – The Florida Department of Health in Lake County (DOH-Lake), in partnership with Lake County Emergency Management, the Florida Division of Emergency Management and the Florida Department of Health, will begin offering free COVID-19 immunizations at the Lake Square Mall by appointment only to frontline health care workers and those 65 and older.
COVID-19 vaccine appointments may be scheduled by calling 866-201-6909 (or 833-476-1031 for TTY users). Appointments are based on vaccine availability.
We want to remind the public that our immunization plan is long-term. Persons who are unable to receive a vaccine during this first phase will have an opportunity as we continue and expand our efforts.
Proof of appointment and eligibility are required.
The Florida Department of Health in Lake County is following the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine provider in Florida to ensure every recipient is either a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).
For the latest immunization information, visit our website at lake.floridahealth.gov or follow us on Twitter at @FLHealthLake. For general information on COVID-19 in Florida, visit www.floridahealth.gov/covid-19, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 779-6121. Additionally, the DOH-Lake COVID-19 Hotline is available at (352) 268-9299.
About the Florida Department of Health
The Department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Follow us on Twitter at @HealthyFla and on Facebook. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.