DOH-LAKE COVID-19 IMMUNIZATION SITES UPDATE FOR 01/26/21 - NEW 2ND DOSE SITE AMAZON
January 26, 2021
January 26, 2021
DOH-LAKE COVID-19 Immunization SITES UPDATE for 01/26/21 - new 2nd dose site Amazon
Noelda Lopez, Public Information Specialist
Office: 352-589-6424, After Hours: 352-729-1754
Eustis, FL. – The Florida Department of Health in Lake County (DOH-Lake) will continue COVID-19 vaccinations, Pfizer 2nd dose immunizations on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at the following location till further notice:
Amazon Distribution Site
7453 Republic Drive
Monday Thru Friday
Pfizer 2nd Doses Available
Immunizations for 2nddoses will begin at 8:00 a.m.
(1st doses will be allowed until lot fills in the morning only)
Drive and Park for a vaccination
Afternoon spaces are for second doses only
No 1st doses will be served in the afternoon (Please bring your vaccine card)
Hours will vary based on availability and are subject to change
Once the lot reaches capacity, we will need to close it down due to traffic safety. As soon as we clear the line, we will re-open again weather permitting for 2nd Doses.
As a reminder Lake Square Mall site is now open and appointments may be scheduled by calling 866-201-6909 (or 833-476-1031 for TTY users). Appointments are based on vaccine availability. Appointments only.
We’ll continue to schedule and administer second dose immunizations appointment at our St. Patrick Catholic Church site as well.
On January 21, under the direction of Governor DeSantis, State Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees issues a Public Health Advisory, prioritizing COVID-19 vaccinations to Florida residents.
To prove residency an adult resident must provide a copy of his or her valid Florida driver license or a copy of a valid Florida identification card.
Seasonal residents may provide a copy of two of the following to show proof of residential address:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement.
- One proof of residential address from the season resident’s parent, step-parent or legal guardian or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides and a statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident resides stating that the seasonal resident does reside with him or her.
- A utility hookup or work order dated within 60 days before registration.
- A utility bill, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, not more than 2 months old.
Seasonal resident means any person who temporarily resides in this state for a period of at least 31 consecutive days in each calendar year, maintains a temporary residence in this state, returns to the state or jurisdiction of his or her residence at least one time during each calendar year, and is registered to vote or pays income tax in another state or jurisdiction.
Things to know about this site:
- There will be a limited amount of spaces in our lot per day.
- First come, first served
- Persons 65+ will need identification
- Frontline workers with direct patient contact will need to present a copy of their medical license, employee badge or current paystub.
- Face masks must be worn while waiting in vehicles.
- No referral needed. No cost. Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
- Inclement weather like lightning, heavy rain, or gusty winds can slow operations or shut down the site.
- Site will continue to operate based on vaccine availability
Please note, as per the manufactures of the vaccine, we can’t administer the COVID-19 vaccine at the same time as other vaccines. We must separate the COVID-19 vaccine from other vaccines by 14 days before or after the administration of COVID-19 vaccine. If one had the Shingle vaccine, then they will need to wait 28 days.
If you have been on a blood thinners for less than a year or have had recent heart related surgery, take medications for atrial fibrillation, currently or any cancer treatments, cancer within the last six months, or take any immunosuppression medication please bring documentation from the provider stating that you may take the vaccine.
For questions, please call the DOH-Lake COVID-19 Hotline at (352) 268-9299 Monday- Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For the latest immunization information, visit our website at lake.floridahealth.gov or follow us on Twitter at @FLHealthLake. For general information on COVID-19 in Florida, visit www.floridahealth.gov/covid-19, email email@example.com or call (866) 779-6121.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Follow us on Twitter at @HealthyFla and on Facebook. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.