Internship / Volunteer Program
Current opportunities include:
- Data Entry and Disease Tracking Assistant (Intern / Volunteer)
- Health Support Technician in School Health Program
- Internship Opportunities - Click here to view Internship Guidelines(517KB)
- Short term or seasonal assignments
- Visit our Intern/ Volunteer Opportunities page to see our current openings
Interns and Volunteers are required to:
- Complete and submit an online application
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete an interview for proper placement
- Provide two professional references - Click here to view Personal Reference document (282KB)
- Must complete a Level II background screening.
- Must provide a valid State of Florida driver’s license or picture identification and social security card (For additional information, click on the I-9 form and refer to page 3)
- Attend orientation and any required trainings
To begin, click on the link to complete a volunteer application.
If you would like more information about our intern or volunteer opportunities with the Florida Department of Health in Lake County, please contact us.